Immunizations for students
All students must comply with state law with regards to immunizations. Exclusion from school will occur if immunizations, medical exemption or objection requirements are not met. Learn more from the Minnesota Department of Health’s Immunization and Vaccination page.Within 30 days of enrolling at Paladin Career & Technical High School, health services will require verification of age appropriate immunization for:
- Hepatitis B (HBV) before age four.
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) before age four.
- Meningococcal after age 10.
- Polio (IPV or OPV) before age four.
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (DTP/TD) before age four. A booster is required after seven years of age.
- Varicella or proof of chickenpox before age four.
Please provide details of your student’s immunizations by filling out the immunization documentation form.
Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare
For information about how to apply for Medical Assistance and/or MinnesotaCare, click here.