Immunizations for students
Within 30 days of enrolling at Paladin Career & Technical High School, health services will require verification of age appropriate immunization for:
- Hepatitis B (HBV) before age four.
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) before age four.
- Meningococcal after age 10.
- Polio (IPV or OPV) before age four.
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (DTP/TD) before age four. A booster is required after seven years of age.
- Varicella or proof of chickenpox before age four.
Please provide details of your student’s immunizations by filling out the immunization documentation form.